Friday, November 21, 2014

'QUEEN VICTORIA' TO HOST SHIRLEY JONES

Shirley Jones (Cunard)
Cunard Line has announced Academy Award-winning actress Shirley Jones, along with husband Marty Ingels, will sail aboard Queen Victoria as a Cunard Insights speaker during the February 2-17, 2015 Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles segment of the World Cruise. Activities will include a book signing of her recently released biography, Shirley Jones: A Memoir, as well as two Q&A sessions and screenings of her films.

“I am overjoyed to travel on board Queen Victoria,” Shirley Jones said. “I have never sailed with Cunard before, nor have I traveled through the Panama Canal. I look forward to this adventure and the chance to experience Cunard’s heritage, as well as a chance to meet my fans along the way.”

Cunard notes Jones will be a part of Cunard Line’s history of hosting famed entertainers, including Elizabeth Taylor, Rita Hayworth, Cary Grant and Clark Gable.

No comments:

Post a Comment