Thursday, June 21, 2012

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT



Do you read all about it?

Do you truly utilize the guide provided in your stateroom each day or do you give it a quick glance and toss into the waste can?

Personally, I can't imagine trying to navigate things and enjoy all the opportunities on a vessel without these wonderful guides. They tell you everything going on and then some.

I carry them around until they become dog-earned and crumpled.

My only difficulty with them is narrowing down the possibilities and making a decision.

I do admit it would be nice to have this information in some sort of electronic format.

How nice to be relaxing at the pool, reading something on my Kindle Fire and click over to a listing of activities. Or, make a restaurant reservation or book a shore excursion without leaving my deck chair.

However, as technology is currently a challenge in the middle of an ocean, not to mention expensive to use, we're not quite there at the moment.

So, until then-read on, the old-fashioned way!

Pam~Cruising Squared

No comments:

Post a Comment