Tuesday, October 2, 2012

GHOSTLY LADY APPEARS IN CRUISE PHOTO

Who doesn't love a good ghost story? Even better when it's about a ghostly sighting on a cruise ship. An article in the British newspaper, The Sun, reports on the mysterious "lady in white" reputedly seen aboard the retired ocean liner Queen Mary, now a hotel in Long Beach, California. When a guest looked at her photos, there was the image of the famous spirit, known for haunting the ship for the last 50 years, along with other phantom passengers. It's said the lady loves to dance in what used to be the first class lounge. If she loves to party, she can join us anytime! -- Gerry

2 comments:

  1. I love to dance and dancing with ghost ladies is awesome!! I've been said to scare people to death with my white guy overbite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the dancers on the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney World! Which I love.

    ReplyDelete