Sunday, January 6, 2013

'KEEP CALM' WORTH A VISIT TO THE NORTON

One of the real gems of West Palm Beach is the Norton Museum of Art, located  on South Olive Avenue in the downtown area. Pam and I made a trip there to see one of their current exhibits, "Keep Calm and Carry On," which chronicles how the British people coped with the rigors, and horrors, of Wold War II on the home front. Working under the mantra of "Keep calm and carry on," they showed amazing resilience and courage under the most adverse of circumstances. Which makes us extend a hearty "Well done!" to our UK friends and bloggers, Mo and Brian. The exhibit ends Jan. 20, so get there and see it soon. -- Gerry

A vintage Jaguar -- we want one of these! (Gerry)

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is a traveling exhibit. I would love to see that. If you get a chance to see the Titanic exhibit when it travels you have to. S and I saw it and it was amazing. You also are assigned a passport of a passenger and get to see whether you live or die. I was Astor.... well, I was Astor. LOL!! Love museums and art. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete